This is very important area of laboratory department that gives a lot of information on the cancer diagnosis, drug monitoring, and hormonal status of our clients.
They are very useful in the diagnosis and treatment of infertility, tumor and drug toxicity. With the aid of a state of the art fully automated Architect, we have been able to maintain the highest of standards.
Some of the tests done in this department are as follows.
- Thyroid Function tests (h-TSH, Total T3, Total T4, T-UP take, FT3 AND FT4).
- FSH, LH, Testosterone, Progesterone, Estradial and Prolactin
- Quantitative Prostate Specific Antigen-PSA (to study and aide in the diagnosis of Prostate Cancer)
- Ferritin, Folate ( folic acid) and B12
- Quantitative Troponin and CK-MB (for early detection of myocardial infarctions)
- Quantitative HCG ( useful in the management of normal and abnormal pregnancies)
- Cancer Marker ( Ca 125, Ca 19-9, CEA, AFP)
- Digoxin , Phenobarbital and phenytoin ( monitor for compliance, efficacy, and possible toxicity of drug)
- HIV Ag/Ab
- Rubela IgG IgM
- CMV IgG IgM
- Toxo IgG IgM